Circle C Golden Eagle Wheel RakeS
The Best Hay Rake in the Industry — Now Even Better!
Benefits of the Golden Eagle Wheel Rake
- 1/3 less fuel use by merging three swaths into one to two windrows
- 1/3 less labor and time because of windrow merging
- 2/3 less maintenance costs
- Tines are not in direct contact with the ground, improving tine life and decreasing stone pick-up
- The popular 18 wheel-rake model has a working swath width of 30 feet
The Golden Eagle Wheel Rake can be pulled with your tractor, pickup bumper hitch, or on a gooseneck — without modification.
- Transport mode width is 8-1/2 feet (with wings) — allows easy access from local highways to your most distant fields.
- Auxiliary hydraulics are available when pulled with a pickup — for complete control from inside the truck cab, or use your tractor’s hydraulics with the same optimum level of control.
- Models available from 12 to 32 wheels — rake up to 54 feet wide at a pass all from the comfort of your pickup or tractor cab.
- Depth band technology (patent pending) keeps tines out of the soil — your hay is free of dirt and rocks, increasing the hay’s value and enhancing tine life.
The Golden Eagle offers many features not found on other rakes in the industry.
- Pivoting main-frame
- 18-spoke wheels with UHMW facing-skin
- Single-point wheel float control
- Rake axles are mounted at center
- Depth bands to prevent soil penetration
- Golden Eagle wheels carry 18 double, rubber-mounted tines
- More positive wheel-drive mechanism
- More consistent bale density – hay dries faster
12 Wheel Rake – 21’ Working Width
16 Wheel Rake – 27’ Working Width
18 Wheel Rake – 30’ Working Width
24 Wheel Rake – 40’ Working Width
Length, Width, and Height
Lengths vary depending on number of wheels, and with or without center kicker tongue option. Folded width is 8.5 feet. Level rake height is 82 inches.
Weights vary depending on number of wheels and options. Call for weight specifications concerning your application.
Tires and Wheels
Dual axles with 31/10.5R-15/6 tires and wheels.
Electric over hydraulic valves and manifold. Gates double braid hoses and Prince cylinders. Valves and manifold are mounted on the front tongue of the rake for ease of access. Normally run in closed-center mode with optional kit to convert for open-centered tractor hydraulics.
Hydraulic Open-Center Kit
Included for tractor hydraulic systems that require an Open-Center kit rather than industry standard Closed-Center.
Hydraulic Pump Package
Auxiliary electric hydraulic pump and oil reservoir that mounts easily into the bed of your pickup or other towing rig. Makes it easy to travel from field to field quickly. Recommended for custom raking operations.
5 Wheel Center-Kicker
Maximize your raking capacity by picking up hay from center wind-rows.